May 13, 2008
Around the Web ...a few
Free Sample of Teddy Graham's Honey Snack Mix. (I splurged and bought a box this weekend, and there are yummy!)




Free bottle of Wish Bone Bountifuls Dressing -- they do have specific purchase dates 5/30/08- 6/1/08 (which I thought was pretty short!) I saw this in Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago, it looked ymmy, but I sure didn't like the price. Now I do. Download the form here for a full rebate.

I haven't seen that many super free things this past week -- it was a pretty busy week between my job and the house because my hub was out of town.

Josh graduates tonight and we have an open house planned on Saturday! I will post about how we saved on his open house for frugal friday tomorrow.



Oh, if you don't get this FREE magazine, you must sign up, lots of good recipes and this issue even has a coupon for a free bottle of Kraft Salad Dressing!

Thanks to Budget Helps for posting that this month's issue of Kraft's Food & Family contains a coupon for a free bottle of Kraft Dressing between pages 28 & 29!

If you have not yet signed up for this free magazine, click here.

Labels:



1 comments:

Hello sweetie! Thanks for the links. I always appreciate it. Love you guys!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer