May 10, 2007
Thankful Thursday --

When praying this morning -- the word Abundance resonated through my brain and spirit. We are blessed abundantly! I am so thankful for the Lord today, truly my cup runneth over.
Its been a rough few days -- but the Lord is still in control of every situation, and He knows exactly where we are, and He is working everything out for our good.
I'm thankful my husband came through surgery okay and the Lord kept His hand upon Him.

I'm thankful he helped us with the horses bandages and medication yesterday (and hoping he is pain free enough to help today!!) (sorry, wimpy!)
I'm thankful that our horse's injury didn't extend to the tendons, and she is walking on it fine. Even though we are having to doctor her and baby her -- it could have been so much worse. There is a reason she got hurt -- we were selling her -- but perhaps it wasn't the safe, good home I had been praying about?
I'm thankful for the breath of life and the good health our family has.
I'm so thankful for the help my sons gave me yesterday, when I needed it.
I'm thankful the Lord is going to take care of some situations in our lives -- that only He can fix.
And again, I am thankful for this community of bloggers, who are a blessing to me.
We are so very, very blessed!
P.S. I am thankful that the rains have stopped and things are drying up across Kansas!!

Labels: ,



3 comments:

Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

I am so happy your horse is OK. Praise God your hubby is doing well. God Bless!

Blogger Deena Peterson said...

Praising God with you for your husband's good outcome...thank you for taking time to share with us!

Blogger Denise said...

Praise God that your husband is doing ok. I am sorry about your horse, hope it gets better.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer