May 3, 2007
Thankful Thursday
First and foremost, I am thankful for the Lord Jesus Christ.

I'm thankful He knows our needs ahead of us, and provides for them long in advance. We were a little short this paycheck due to unexpected medical bills that they just now are billing. {sigh} There was some mileage money from my husband's work that was deposited this morning in our account which will cover them. A small prayer yesterday about this and God answered.

I brought my daughter to the emergency room last night. If you know me, you know I avoid the ER/hospital at all costs! But she needed to go because something was wrong. She did get prayed for by our Pastor, but being a mom and impatient and not knowing what was wrong with my child, I took her. God touched her in the room while we were waiting for the doctor. There is NO other explanation, so I give all the praise to the Lord for His healing touch.

There is so much I am thankful for, it would take forever to list them all!

Once again, I am thankful for this blogging group of ladies who are an encouragement to me and allow God to use them for His glory. Visit Sting My Heart for more thankful posts!

Labels: ,



6 comments:

Blogger Deena Peterson said...

I love how God provides is such evident ways...you just KNOW it was because He did it! And being a mom makes us able to sense things...so glad all went well with your daughter...

Blogger Denise said...

Praising God that your daughter is ok, you certainly have alot to be thankful for.

Blogger Nise' said...

Praise Jehovah Rapha, the Lord who heals, Jehovah Jireh, the Lord who provides! He does it ALL.

Blogger eph2810 said...

Oh, how awesome that the Lord answered your prayer for provision right away :) - God is good!

How wonderful that your daughter is okay. PTL!

Thank you so much for sharing your blessings with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.

Blogger Sharon Brumfield said...

It is always a blessing when God allows you to see up close His hands at work. Sounds like you have a great pastor. I thank God for mine often.

Blogger Monkey Giggles said...

God is so good. He has perfect timing. Thank you for sharing your heart.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer