April 26, 2007
Thankful Thursday!

First and foremost, I am always thankful for the Lord Jesus Christ -- His mercy and grace He bestowed on me, an undeserving soul!
I am thankful that I can still post today -- even though its late and my job kept me busy today. {grin} And thankful for said job!
I am thankful for the little blessings the Lord sees fit to bless us with.
Since its so cold again -- I am thankful for our wood stove. I am thankful that my daughter is helping me with transportation issues this week!
Also, that my husband's acting manager let him go early today since he is so sick. (This could be confirmed as a miracle for the US Postal Service!)
I'm thankful my husband has some knowledge about how a car works so he can fix his truck which has been acting up!!
I'm thankful that the Lord has a sense of humor. I am thankful that sometimes when I don't see something I need to change in myself -- He put blatant signs so that I don't have a choice but to see! (More to come on that!)
I am thankful for the joy of the Lord! He's an awesome God, worthy of all our praise.
For more Thankful Thursday posts visit Sting My Heart!

Labels: ,



7 comments:

Blogger Deena Peterson said...

Thanks for your list...

Blogger Monkey Giggles said...

Little blessings are sometimes hard to see...thank you for sharing and reminding me of the LITTLE THINGS. Smiles going out to ya.

Wow, Good for your hubby's manager! and Good for your hubby!

Yes, we serve an awesome God!

Blogger Denise said...

Nice list, thanks for sharing.

Amen and amen!

Blogger Deedra said...

Thank you for sharing your list! You have a beautiful blog!

Blogger Crystal said...

What a great Thankful list....Blessings on your Day!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer