April 24, 2007
Ice Cream for your Birthday! (and Perfume)
I love ice cream! And in all honesty in the last 14 years, I have eaten either: fat-free, sugar free and/or low fat varieties. Its been rare that I have had 'real' ice cream. But you know what, it's still yummy! I don't miss it.

And yes, I am one of those that LOVE skim milk. It doesn't taste watery to me -- its just plain good! And the good news is, if you become a Blue Bell member, they will give you a coupon for a free 1/2 gallon of ice cream during your birthday month!! How cool is that? Blue Bell used to carry a fat free/sugar free variety of Banana Split - and it was so good! Too bad, my birthday is in December!


A free sample of Sara Jessica Parker "Lovely" perfume. You do have to complete a 10 question survey. Took less than a minute.

Smell good while you enjoy your ice cream! Hugs!

Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer