April 30, 2007
Menu Plan Monday

My husband is off this week so I have "meals" in mind but may change some of the days to make them. I usually plan on the weekend, but didn't do a very good job of that this weekend.
Going with food I have in my pantry/fridge.
Tuesday: Tupperware Recipe for Chicken Parmesan called Chicken Mozzarella.
Wednesday: Tuna Sandwiches with Veggies - Bible Study Night
Thursday: Crock Pot Veggie Kielbasa Soup (Slow Cooker Thursday!)
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Saturday: Grilled Chicken Kabobs!
(we marinade chicken breast chunks in a teriyaki marinade, and use canned small potatoes, red onions, whole mushrooms, peppers and pineapple.
Visit The Organized Junkie for more great menu plans and recipes.

Labels:



2 comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Great menu, the Chicken Mozzarella sounds great :)

Blogger A Juggling Mum said...

Your menu looks great, Have a great week!

Rachel xxx

http://jugglingmum.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer