November 4, 2009
Hard coming home ...
and not going to his crate and letting him out and being greeted by him.  Woah.  What a ROUGH day.  I am unable to comprehend the feelings I have for this dog.  He was there when no one else was.  I told hub, I wasn't a burden to him, giving comfort the only way he knew how, by his presence.  Facing 6 weeks of treatments starting tomorrow is tearing me up ... I can't imagine doing it without him.



Found some photos on my phone, so very thankful for them.  I was laying on the couch and this guy was at my feet.  Probably a weekend after a chemo treatment.  


He could have been running around but much prefered to stick close to us human folks.
To be totally truthful, we are all pretty miserable.  Pray for us, please!!!
We love you Taco!!

Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer