November 2, 2009
Why ?
I sit here in the quiet of the house, with my precious Taco laying dead at my feet.  OH GOD.  I loved him so much.  Why did you take him Lord, why?


I'm overwhelmed with grief at the loss of this precious friend.  He stuck by me for hours and days of treatment and sickness.  He was my comfort.  I'm not handling the death of this precious guy well at all.  I've screamed, I've prayed, I've begged God to raise him back up.

I have blood covering my hands, my clothes ... how do I tell my son?  How do I do this?  How do I comfort my child when my grief is overwhelming me.  OH GOD.  Why, God, why? 


Please pray for us .. Josh is inconsolable -- these dogs ARE loved.  Taco --  you will be missed so very, very, much.  Stephen is at the doctor with my hub ... I need to get myself together before he comes home.  How that is going to be possible remains to be seen?


Josh came home -- oh God.  My son hurts .. my heart is so heavy.  I'd never have thought to have loved him this much.  But yes, I do love him and I will miss him so very much.   I love you Taco, my friend.  I love you.

Labels: ,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer