March 22, 2009
Menu Plan Monday

I didn't do too bad last week -- the soup was really good. I'll do a post about how I changed it up. Even hub said it tasted really good. We had Italian Cheese Bread with it!!
I forgot I had to work Friday evening, so the boys were on their own! (Free Arby Roastburgers!)

Sunday -- Hub has to speak at a church at 2pm -- so it will be a full day with 3 church services!

Monday -- Chicken Enchiladas, Rice and Corn

Tuesday -- Hamburgers, Oven Fries and Veggies

Wednesday -- Fish Sticks, Broc & Rice (Bible Study Night -- usually quick meals)

Thursday -- Three-Cheese Spaghetti (I'll use ricotta - can't do the cottage cheese!)

Friday -- Out for the jury ... any suggestions? Preferably meatless....

Saturday -- Dinner out -- to meet Josh's girlfriend's parents ...

Labels: ,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer