March 15, 2009
Menu Plan Monday

Another week -- I don't always do so well and substitute something quicker and easier -- or use up the leftovers. I also may swap days around depending on how tired I am in the evenings!


But I'm thankful I can at least refer to something for an idea and know what I have on hand to make.

Sunday -- Space Adventures Sunday Take One!! Chinese -- last week was homemade Subs!

Monday -- Corned Beef and Cabbage and Buttered Potatoes (St. Paddy's Day!!)

Tuesday -- Italian Sausage Soup, Crusty Bread. (probably use ground beef)

Wednesday -- Pigs in a Blanket, Mac & Cheese and Veggies

Thursday -- Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Green Veggie, and Biscuits

Friday -- Pizza Night ...

Labels:



2 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just having a plan is a good thing whether we stick with it 100% or not! Huggles.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a good week. Thanks for sharing!

MJ

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer