March 7, 2009

Another week --and it will be a busy one -- we have 1 week left to prepare for a huge Sunday School event!


Space Adventures 2009!! Pray for an abundance of visitors which is our ultimate goal!

Most afternoons and evenings will probably be spent at the church -- so I am going to try to prepare a bunch of crock pot meals or meals made ahead. We shall see how that goes! I also have over 100 cookies to bake and decorate. Crystal ??? I seriously need help but ... where there is a will there is a way!!

Sunday -- if the budget cooperates -- its Chinese Food. Subway if not.

Monday -- Chicken Wings With Honey BBQ Sauce, Brown Rice and Veggies (brown meat)

Tuesday -- Sloppy Joes, Oven Fries, Veggies (put together soup in crockpot - night before )

Wednesday -- Italian Veggie Pasta Soup, Crusty Italian Bread (take out chicken)

Thursday -- Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps, Rice and Corn

Friday -- Homemade Pizza (here's hoping -- I'm craving it with bacon!) Taco Salad if not.

Saturday -- OYO! Final prep for Space Adv / Pizza or Taco Salad.

I've been taking my hub's laptop in the kitchen and using my menu from here to keep me on track and get the recipes.

Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer