February 1, 2007
Random Thoughts

Its been a very insightful week ... been doing much thinking, planning, changing, rearranging thoughts and figuring out how to take the next step ... in this thing called life.

If you read Ali Edwards' blog -- and YOU SHOULD ... she had in her newsletter to choose a word that would describe what you want, who you are or what you desire to be ... {have not done back to see her exact words} Her word is Peace. Love that!

I've debated and thought about it ... and still could not decide on one, but I think it is going to have to match hers.

Peace.

If I have peace ... and contentment in all things ... there is no more stress and worrying.

So very many things going on in life right now, but I have been analyzing my life and finding that I am seriously lacking in so very many areas. I am realizing that I need to work on things and I am formulating a plan ... and its going to have to be one small step after another ...

With God, all things are possible. Amen? Amen.

Labels: , ,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer