January 30, 2007
Menu Plan Monday
I have been reading a few blogs lately, and they have inspired me!

For more plans click here. And I hope I do this correctly!


Monday: Crock-Pot Jambalaya

Tuesday: Chicken Tortilla Soup. {another crock pot recipe -- really yummy!)

Wednesday: Chicken Noodle Soup and sandwiches (Bible Study night)

Thursday: Pasta, salad and garlic bread.

Friday: Homemade Pizza. Found the recipe on one of the blogs recently -- will you share your blog again if you read this? I"ll link it.

It is such a relief to know what I am making so I don't have to come home and figure something out!!

And after checking my post links and such, I saw who inspired me to clean out my spice drawer!
Yup. I'm an Organizing Junkie. True inspiration. I now wish I had a before photo. It was bad!

Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer