January 6, 2007
Prayer
I like to read blogs ... scrapbooking, Christian families, photo blogs and homeschooling ones and there are two people's blogs I found in the last few weeks and they have been a burden on my heart. Honestly, I can't remember how I ended up reading theirs, but the Lord must have lead me to them.

Please pray for Joel. He has cancer and the last update was that he was in a coma. He's 3 years old. You can check his updates
here.

Also please pray for Karen. She has 3 little people that she is a mom too. Updates are
here.
She just finished her chemo treatments but have more treatments to go through.

Prayer is a very powerful thing. I believe that with all my heart. I'm been the recipient of answered prayers that only God could have done, and have been a witness to ones that He could have only taken are of.

Thanks so much.

Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer