December 27, 2006
Blog change ...
What do you think? Drop me a comment and let me know if I should change it again! LOL!

Back to work today for me and Sarai. I didn't brave the stores yesterday except to get the essentials. I have a few things I need to return.

The bathroom is coming along nicely ... we can't agree on a shower curtain. I want to go with a robin's egg blue, and chocolate brown type of color scheme, but he does not.
Still need to finish the grout on the floor and then paint the walls the colors we eventually "agree" on.

I am listing a lot of Quickutz dies on ebay tonight. It will include the Marisa Classic Size Font, both upper case and lower case, plus a few miscellaneous dies; the blue binder and sheets. I picked up a couple of Cuttlebug alphabets and well ... these need to go! My user ID is rowdyboy1. (after my horse!)

Labels: ,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer