November 23, 2010
Thanksgiving Menu
Going to be about a dozen of us this year ... super excited.  I loved growing up with our house  filled to the brim with family.  My kids missed out on that -- but now that they are older and have some family of their own, we are doing it big!   Lexi's family will be joining us this year so that's wonderful.  I hope it becomes a tradition for years to come .... and next year, Lord willing, we'll have a little guy to spoil and enjoy.



Roast Turkey  (Lexi and I will both make one!)

Stuffing / Gravy  -- the only stuffing I do is in a box, so they are doing that ...

Baked Ham

Sweet Potatoes (fresh sweet potatoes, with some brown sugar/spices)

Mashed Potatoes -- Lexi's Cooking

Green Bean Casserole -- Lexi / Mom Cooking

Cheesy Corn (Laura is bringing!)

Pumpkin Rolls - Lexi requested these from me.

Homemade Cranberry Sauce

Deviled Eggs  --  Lexi's Mom

Cheese Ball / Crackers  -- Lexi's Mom

Cream Cheese smothered in Raspberry Chipotle Sauce / Crackers

Veggie Tray  -- Sarai!

Cherry Pie  -- Lexi

Pumpkin Pie  -- Lexi

Pecan Pie  -- Me for Hub!

Vanilla Ice Cream - Lexi

Cheesecake / Lowfat   -- Me!

Lofthouse Homemade Version Cookies -- I'll share if they were good!

Nana's Apple Salad -- always!

I pray that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and you don't have to spend it alone .... if so, you are more than welcome at our gathering!!

Labels: ,



1 comments:

A wonderful menu! My blessings, love and huggles to all!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer