March 23, 2007
Friday Find -- Popcorn Bowl and Recipe Book Templates
I thought every Friday I would post about something I have found over the past week -- that is either free or minimal charge. I've found a few things this past week!

I hope to have a button created this weekend to make it prettier.

First is a Free Popcorn Bowl Courtesy of Orville Redenbacher. You do not even have to pay for shipping, but you do have to send in 2 UPCs from the purchase of any two packages of their gourmet microwave popcorn.



Here is a link to the downloadable form: Free Popcorn Bowl
Offer expires 30 June 2007.
If anyone knows if this is on sale somewhere, or an online coupon link, please leave a comment and I'll add it to the post! Also Kroger has this on sale thru Tuesday 2 for $4.00
And second, on the blog of A So Called Perfect Life - there is:

Family Cookbooks! A How To Guide With Templates
Created and copyrighed by My So Called Perfect Life!

She gets the credits for this. I am just posting the link, you will need to visit here to obtain the template. Just click on the link above and it will take you straight to it.


I currently have my recipes saved individually in word documents and then have them in folders. But one recipe doesn't always take up an entire page. Check out the above link. She shares this great template -- I'm hoping I can copy and paste a lot of the recipes that I know I will make again. I really just need to delete those I've tried and probably won't make again.

Side note: One thing that I have done for my daughter, is to compile a recipe scrapbook with recipes that have been handed down through the years and ones we really like as a family.
It's a work in progress and good thing I only have 1 daughter!
But I thought that once I complete the recipes into the above format, I could print them, make a cool cover, bind and share with my 2 future daughter-n-laws! I personally would love a gift like that, what do you think?

Labels: , ,



1 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about scrapping some favorite recipes too. I think it would be an AWESOME GIFT!

Thanks for the link! I love your topper!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer