February 19, 2007
Menu Plan Monday - February 19

Monday - Spaghetti and Homemade Meatballs

Tuesday - Grilled Ham and Cheese

Wednesday - Tuna Sandwiches on Whole Wheat Bread / Soup

Thursday - Chicken Tenders and Mac & Cheese

Friday - Soft Tacos with Spanish Rice and Corn


For more Menu Plan Monday participants, visit The Organized Junkie

** Missed last week due to sickness. I decided I needed a plan when mom gets sick!
We have an extra church service this week because of revival, so will have some short/quick dinners. **

Labels:



3 comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Looks like a great week!
blessings~
Annie

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soft tacos sound good! Enjoy your week!

Blogger Unknown said...

I just love Tuna Sandwiches. I think I'll purchase some tuna for this week's lunch.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer