September 15, 2008
Menu Plan Monday

I did really well last week with the plan -- I swapped some days around but feel like I am back on track. It literally took me less than a minute to write out a plan for this week -- I don't shop for the week but rather shop sales and have food items on hand.

Sunday -- Roast, Cheesy Ranch Potatoes, Zucchini Stir Fry (so yummy!!), Mixed Veggies

Monday -- Pigs in a Blanket, Mac & Cheese (box), Leftover Veggies from Sunday

Tuesday -- Oriental Noodles, Rice (these noodles are from Aldi's -- 2.89 a pkg!)

Wednesday -- Beef Stew or Vegetable Beef Soup (from leftover roast)

Thursday -- Grilled BBQ Chicken Breasts, Orzo, Broccoli

Friday -- Hamburgers on the grill, Oven Fries, Veggie

Saturday -- undecided (yard sale this weekend, if no rain!!)

Most of my menu is pantry or freezer items on hand. I did buy the pepper for the zucchini and the package of reduced-fat crescent rolls (56 cents) for this week and that is it! (My grocery budget for this week was slim to none!)

Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer